The aim of the Consultancy process is to promote widespread knowledge of the Special Process of adhesive bonding and to support the Client Company in the organisational and investment choices necessary for obtaining DIN 6701_2 or DIN 2304 Certification.
In particular, this activity will focus on:
1. Identification and organisation of dedicated company infrastructure
2. Layout and Manufacturing Processes
3. Coordination of the company functions involved in the Certification process, and the motivation of personnel involved
4. Education and training of Personnel involved in adhesive bonding operations
5. Quality guarantees and integration with Quality Manual.
6. Safety and Health issues
7. Production of necessary Technical Documents
Once the required activities and processes have been completed, the Company will be assisted in contacting the Certification Bodies, in order to undergo the Official Certification Audit.
The competitive advantages offered by the Consultancy process include
A. Certainty in correctly interpreting the Standard
B. Reduction of time and costs involved in self-training processes
C. “Fast Track” status in the Certification process